sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

Dance of the Fireflies

On the shores of my mind lingering thoughts about constant death are pounding my soul in to an empty vessel.

I am looking as my feets are being torn away with a silver sword dropped down straight from the skies. 

I have lost all my roots and I am just floating without no place to go and nothing to do, completely and utterly lost in the dance of the fireflies.

Who is the one looking from behind the mirror with a face of a black canvas
is the emptiness of my soul beeing ripped away to an empty basket filled with dying maggots screaming in constant suffering from the acidicty of the human mind.

As long as I keep on dancing with the fireflies I will never die and the maggots from my brain cease to exist.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti