sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

American Dream in New York

So I am sitting here and it is past midnight and I am looking at flights to New York. There something magical about that city and all the signs are pointing to America. I have always enjoyed to open mindeness of americans and perhaps there is something true that it is the land of the free eventhough it is very controversial, but I believe that instead Israel the Holy Land for me is America, anyway that is what I am gonna find out when I travel first to Israel and then U.S.

And to be honest I have set my eyes on the top of the dome and to show people who I am, and to do this America and New York is the best country to go show that I am the most powerful man in the planet. Even though I have nothing to prove I want fulfill the full potential what I have and succeed in everything what I do, wheter it is sports, politics, music, arts, writing, dancing I wanna be the best in everything what I do and that is what I am gonna do when I set my feet on New York.

Here is a little freestyle rap for you friends:

Everyday I am touching the ground cause I know I've found the truth
so I ain't got shoot, not even the police cause they still my homies. 
So ain't gonna say fuck the police but fuck the haters cause they ain't even real players.
 I know I am the truth so you ain't got to boost me, just choose me and I'll fullfill the prophecies and became the king of Jewish Tree
That's right kabbala is the game to play if you wanna find your way through the maze
Smoke  a spliff and look through the haze.
 Peace with you my friends in charge I ain't got no beef with you in my heart, cause only love will bring you peace I hope you stop messing with them dollar bills.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti